Visit our Tasting Room to experience our small production, high-end wines, many of which are not available outside of our Wine Club/Tasting Room.
Tasting Room Hours
Monday, 12pm – 4 pm
Wednesday – Sunday, 11am – 5pm
The Tasting Room will be closed on Monday August 7th for a private event.
NEW VINEYARD TOUR NOW AVAILABLE:
See below for sign up information. First come first served.
Join us on a walking tour of our estate vineyards. Here you will see multiple vineyards used to make our appellation blends and Single Vineyard bottlings. Tours last up to 60 min after which you will experience a guided tasting of 5 of our estate wines. Through this experience you will witness a true study in terroir and how the “sense of place” makes all the difference in the world to your wine experience! Cost is $45 per person.
To book your tour: Email Jeremy@fogartywinery.com – with your requested time and number of people and we will get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation. Tours are not confirmed until you hear back from us and provide credit card/billing info.
****Weekday tours are also available through the Summer with some flexibility. Advance notice helps as day of requests can be challenging.
Email your requested date, time, number of people and a phone number to call you back at and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Tasting Room Details:
– Wines are available in three different flights. All flights include five wines which change multiple times through the year.
– One tasting fee waived for every $100.00 in wine purchased.
– Wine Club members receive 2 complimentary flights every visit as well as other benefits including member exclusive picnic area, multiple member exclusive events, member exclusive wines, discounted pricing on wine.
– The Tasting Room is available on a first come-first serve basis. No reservations required.
– If you plan to visit in a group of 6 or larger please call the Tasting Room prior so we can do our best to set you up for an enjoyable visit.
– There is seating on our outside patio for approximately 30 guests; first come-first served basis. We do not take reservations for this space.
– You are welcome to bring your own food if you choose to enjoy it on this patio but food is not permitted inside the Tasting Room.
– No outside alcohol of any kind is permitted on the property.
– Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
-Children are permitted in the Tasting Room and patio provided they are supervised and well behaved.
– Pets are allowed on the outside patio only provided they are on a leash. Owners are responsible to clean up after their pets.
– Please have your ID available to show you are of legal age to consume alcohol; drinking age in California is 21.
Directions to the Winery
19501 Skyline Blvd., Woodside, CA 94062
Please note that some navigation services do not guide you properly to our address. Cell service is poor on Skyline Blvd.
From the North we are 4.5 miles from Woodside Rd on Skyline Blvd
From the South we are 9.2 miles from Highway 9