For an intimate gathering of 40 people or less...
With stunning views from San Francisco to San Jose, Thomas Fogarty Winery and Vineyards is one of the Peninsula’s premiere wedding locations. Known for its award winning wines, Thomas Fogarty Winery is an intimate, elegant and relaxing setting reserved for memorable special occasions.
Thomas Fogarty Winery is a breathtaking redwood and stone facility with three separate levels that seemingly “flow” down the mountainside.
The experienced and attentive Event Coordinators at Thomas Fogarty invite you to view the facility and see why so many couples have chosen it as the ultimate, romantic place to begin the rest of their lives together.
SMALL WEDDING EVENT DETAILS
2011-2012 Rental Fees (rates are subject to change without notice)
The rental fee for a small wedding is $3500.
Small weddings are Monday through Friday
and off-season only.
- The renter will have use of the Redwood Room & Lawn Area for eight consecutive hours. The event must conclude no later than 10:00 p.m. and the caterers must be off the premises by 11:00 p.m. These 8 hours includes two hours for the caterer to set-up and one hour for the caterer to clean up.
- Tables and chairs on the property
We hold one wedding a day with your choice of a time frame between the hours of 9:00 AM & 9:00 PM. Latest rental time is 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM (party ends by 8:00PM).
- We have a preferred list of wonderful, local caterers to ease your search.
- We have a list of music production companies which must be selected through our preferred sources.
- Award winning Thomas Fogarty Wine & champagne and Mendocino Brewing Company beer only. We do not allow hard alcohol. You have the choice of serving wine only or beer and wine.
- Wedding clients who choose the "wine only" option, purchase the wine ahead of time and receive a 10% discount. After the Wedding, we buy back all wines that are in resale condition.
- Wedding clients who choose the beer and wine option, purchase wine and beer ahead of time. There is a minimum purchase of wine based on guest count. The minimum purchase of beer is two cases (48 bottles). Wine purchase receives a 10% discount. There will be NO buy back on beer or wine at the end of the event. All unopened bottles must be taken off the property at the end of the event.
- We allow Three musical instrument on the lawn. No Amplification or microphone use is allowed on the lawn area.
- When renting for a Wedding, we rent the Lawn & Redwood Room only. Other areas include:
Our maximum capacity is 40 guests.
- Lawn Area - for Ceremony Only
- Redwood Room - for dining and dancing
- Bridal Changing Room
- Changing Room for the Groom