AWARD WINNING WINES FROM
THE SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS
Don't miss out! Many of our limited-production, vineyard-designated wines are exclusively offered to onsite guests and wine club members. Three different programs are available to suit your needs.
RGS (Really Good Stuff ) Program
For adventurous wine drinkers, the RGS program includes four shipments per year, each containing one bottle of two different wines (i.e. eight bottles annually, red and white). Charges range from $65 to $90 before tax and shipping.
Join RGS Club
Current RGS Pressing News!
Reds Only Program
For red wine lovers or perhaps the avid collector, our Reds Only Program offers two shipments per year, each containing three bottles of the same wine (i.e. six bottles annually, red only). Winemaker, Michael Martella carefully makes each selection. Charges range from $100 -$160 before tax and shipping.
Join Reds Only Club
Current Reds Only Pressing News!
Signature Club Program
For wine enthusiast wishing to experience our most sought after limited-production wines, the Signature Club presents signed bottles carefully packaged in our signature black box. Enjoy two shipments per year, each containing six bottles of three or six different wines. (i.e. twelve bottles annually).
Join Signature Club
Current Signature Club Pressing News!
But Wait, There's More...
Benefits of Membership:
As a welcoming gesture, receive an extra special discount by joining the wine club today: 20% off bottles, 25% off cases.
- Complimentary wine tasting for two upon each visit to our Tasting Room (open Wednesday - Sunday 11 am - 5 pm)
- 15% discount on bottle purchases and 20% case sales
- 15% discount on all shipped orders
- Up to four passes per membership for our Wine Fest Days celebrations held several times per year. Guest are invited to bring a picnic lunch and enjoy priority lawn seating. These events regularly include special wine tastings, sometimes from the library, as well as other discounts and offerings.
- Complimentary tickets and/or advanced notice to other special events such as new release parties, open houses, vertical and library tastings and barrel tastings.
- Will Call: Save some money on shipping and come up to the winery to pick up your shipment! We will send you a newsletter in the mail letting you know that your shipment is ready for pick up. It's a great opportunity to visit our beautiful grounds and taste what's new at the winery! Remember...as a club member, you get two complimentary tastings every time you visit.
(Not recommended for members outside the SF Bay Area.)
- Shipping: We ship via UPS or FedEx depending on what state you live in. Shipping costs may vary. Please note that both carriers require an Adult Signature upon delivery. They will NOT leave it on your doorstep so if there is a daytime shipping address, please use it!